VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Bring on Summer & DESIGN TEAM DAY


Well, my little baby is now a big boy. We had a blast this past weekend celebrating his 3rd birthday with my oldest brother. The weather was gorgeous, and very hot for this time of year - I'll gladly welcome the sunshine!  The kiddies drove their mini vehicles around the yard at my parents house, went swimming in the big pool, and went fishing in the mini toddler pool (plastic fish of course!) The Kids also had a blast squirting each other with their mini Squirt guns! My other oldest brother brought out  two big Water Soakers to "keep the kids is line" - haha!  Of course the kids thought this was a hoot and tried desperately to take my brother down!!!  They were no match for this BIG kid!  Before you could blink, all 3 of my brothers and of course my husband were attacking each other with Super Soakers, the hose, and water balloons! It was all out WAR!  Women & children - take cover!  What an awesome weekend to be a kid again! 

Have you ever tried a mojito?  I was able to indulge myself with this tropical drink for the first time, and it was so yummy!  If you haven't had one, I highly recommend it - but they take time to make properly.  Wishing it could've been filled with rum, but not for this preggo for a while.  I'll have to wait to try the real deal once I pop this baby out.  All I have to say is mmmmmm to the virgin one!!!  What a nice flavor to celebrate the summer!

As you all know, it's DT day. Lets take a look at what the ladies have been whipping up this week.  Kim from Just Wordz has been doing some amazing tutorials on how to colour Digital Stamps using Pro Markers!  These are videos you just gotta check out!  I think they are the best and most informative on the web!  She claims she's no expert, but honestly, this lady knows her stuff and is amazing at colouring digital stamps and creating handmade cards!  One day, I would love to see the whole process, from colouring through card creation.  No pressure Kim! ;)  Leave some Lovens for the very talented ladies below!



4 comments:

Kate said...

So glad you guys had a nice wonderful weekend and your not so little man having a great birthday. Everyone did an awesome job showcasing you cute images.

Hugs,
Kate

Shazza said...

looks like a fun time was had x

Kimberly said...

Oh, Kolby looks like he had a blast...fun for all and many thanks for the super sweet kind words...your the best...

Tracy said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend...or should I say the big boys had fun, teehee.
I haven't tried one of those drinks. I don't like alcohol, so I would have a virgin please ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...