VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 16 May 2012

3D Ultrasound & DT Day

Another beautiful weekend! On Saturday we went to our 3D Ultrasound appointment. We are excited to announce we are having a baby GIRL!!!   YAY!   A few months back we went for a health check ultrasound and we were hoping to find out what the gender of the baby was.  We asked the ultrasound technician to write the gender in a card we had specially picked out.  This was so that we could open the card on a special day (like Valentines Day or Easter) to give ourselves a lovely surprise.  But not long after our request, the technician blurted out, "it's a girl MAYBE?  Looks like the baby has girl parts, but not too sure..."   Whoops - you weren't suppose to tell us remember?  - LOL!  The baby was so curled up in a ball, that it was hard to get a good shot to determine the sex.  When the technician said it was a "girl maybe", I was so excited I didn't even care that she blurted it out.  All I wanted to do was shop for little girly clothes!!!  So after the appointment, my hubby allowed me to buy a dress, when I REALLY wanted to buy a million girly things!  No point in spending money on a "maybe girl" - LOL!  I can't tell you how excited we both are to finally find out that the baby is for SURE a girl!   Now we have one of each!   After growing up in a household with 3 brothers, I am especially happy to have a bonding experience with my little girly girl. Prepare to be dollified my little princess! Hehehehe!  Kolby will be so happy that he doesn't have to wear dresses anymore...I'm kidding...or am I?  ;)

Here are just 4 of 110 pics!  There were so many to choose from, but I think these are my favourite.  The only thing that sucks about the 3D ultrasound is that it creates a lot of anxiousness - I just want to cuddle her right now!  I can't wait to finally meet her! 

In this picture, it looks like she has hair - but those are actually shadows.  We can't see hair in ultrasounds - or so I was told. :)
"Just trying to get my beauty sleep!"


 My little princess showing her true colours by sticking her tongue out at us!  What a cheeky little monkey!



...and here comes the diva attitude!  I think this one is funny!
"This is so humiliating!!!  I'm not even born yet and my parents are taking pictures of me!  Let me know when it is over!"


Oh my!  Our little angel has become a teenager already by flipping us her middle finger!!!  No joke - we couldn't believe our eyes!  This happend right after I shook my belly to get her arms away from her face to get a nice shot.  We all laughed, including the technician - she'd never seen that before!!!
 "I said - BUZZ OFF!"

I hoped you enjoyed the pictures of my lovely sweety.  It will only be a few more months until our little angel will meet the world.  I only wish the world for both my son and my future daughter.  If a picture can say a thousand words then "YOU - my daughter" have taken all my thousands of words...

...Now, lets get down to business!  It's Design Team Day!!!  YAAAAAY!!!  Time to check out some more of my Redonkulous Digital Stamps!  Lets see what the ladies have created this week:

Hop over to Kim's site Just Wordz,  to see what she has coloured up.  She has also started some really awesome tutorials you should check out on how to colour digital stamps!  They are very good and informative!  You can find them on her blog, or visit my Turorial Tab at the top of the screen! 

If you have already been to Kim's and wanted to leave some love for the rest of the team, you can visit them here:




Debs will not be joining us this week due to family commitments.

6 comments:

Kate said...

LOL gotta love the middle finger picture you really don't see that very often. Congratulations on your wonderful news it is exciting. My 3d US was tape and you could hear the my screams but that was after 2 boys already, LOL. You are going to have so much fun dressing her up.

Hugs,
Kate

Shazza said...

great pictures, congratulations on having a daughter x

Flutterby Trina said...

WOW What amazing pictures, thank you for sharing with us, I had a 3D scan with my youngest, they weren't so out there with my eldest, but biggie gave us attitude, she went for a day without moving and i had to have a scan, she was sticking the finger up! the lady doing the scan was so annoyed as there was no paper to print it! :(! Good Luck with everything! x

Kimberly said...

HOLY!!!! i've never seen anything like that..i'm giving my age away...i couldn't even get a ultrasound pic of my little ones...wow...fantastic...can't wait to meet the sweet little girl...tfs

Lorraine said...

Amazing scan pics. You must be thrilled, well..yes, of course I can tell you are, lol. Congratulations. Lovin' the hand over eyes one, lol.

Tracy said...

These ultra sound pics are awesome.
The first time I had seen these type, they kind of freaked me out, now I am just in awe of technology.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...