VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Thursday 29 March 2012

Welcoming a Left Handed Blonde!

Another day, another Design Team Member!  This young talented lady has been chosen to colour my Digital Stamps!  Lets welcome...

Hi, I'm Stacey, also known as 'The Left-Handed Blonde'. I'm 30 and live on the south coast of the UK with my exceedingly craft tolerant boyfriend Alistair. I work full time (and then some!) but try to squeeze in as much crafty time in as I possibly can.

I got in to crafting 4 years ago whilst I was recovering from an operation. I was forced to stay off work longer than I had expected and in a bid to avoid total cabin fever, I bought a card making magazine and got to work with the freebie bits on the front cover. From that day, I just haven't looked back. Whilst I'm pleased to report that my style and skill level has improved somewhat since those very early days, unfortunately, my bank balance really hasn't! I tend to produce unfussy clean designs and love bright and bold papers. I also adore my beloved Copic markers and now use them on every image that I colour. I can't wait to start using them on some new Redonkulous images!

For me, one of the best and most unexpected things about crafting and blogging are the wonderful people you meet along the way. The kindness and generosity of crafters is unlike anything I have experienced before - you guys rock!

Thanks for reading all about me - hope I haven't bored you too much! If you like the little samples of my cards below, please stop by my blog sometime.


Thanks for sharing Stacey!  We are super excited to have you join the team! ♥

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congrats on making the DT Stacey.
Can't wait to see your projects with these awesome images.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...