VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Design Team Introduction

The time has finally come!!!  We have been busy bees these past few days!  Kim and I  finally narrowed down the design team to showcase Redonkulous Designs' Digi Stamps.  We had many applications from so many talented people.  I wish we could've picked more, but it is hard enough tracking 6 - whew!  Let me tell you, it was so hard to choose, and if you were not selected, don't feel discouraged because it was very very close!  So many of you are so so talented - I can't even find words to express how heartbreaking it was to choose just 6!  It was not easy!!!  Thanks so much for applying!  ♥


Now do you REALLY think I am going to spill the beans on who is on the team in one post?!?!  No way!  You'll just have to come back everyday to find out who is on the team - but wait........

Our first Design Team member I'd like to introduce is...................




My name is Kate Cordero.  I live in Fort Worth, TX.  I am a SAHM to 4 wonderful kids and married for almost 17 years to the best hubby ever.  I guess, I have always been into Scrapbooking/Papercrafting, before I knew what it really was or what acid free even was, I would cut my journaling and pictures out of magazines and place them in my albums.  Although I love my Cricut and Cameo, I am now absolutely loving coloring my images with Copics.  It is the satisfaction to see them come to life as you color them just makes it all worth it.

I am so Redonkulously happy that Sheryl and Kim has chosen me to be a part of the Design Team. I can't wait to color up those Adorable Images and being with Redonkulous Designs as it starts its new Adventure in the Crafty World. I hope to do them proud with my Designs.


If you would like to get to know Kate a bit more, pop over to her blog.  Welcome to the team Kate! We are so happy to be working with you over the next few months!

2 comments:

Erin said...

well done kate look forward to seeing you cards xxx

Tracy said...

Congrats on making the DT Kate.
So looking forward to seeing your wonderful projects with these adorable images.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...