VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Round One Digi Stamp Giveaway!

Well, my first contest!  I did not expect this many followers so quickly! WOW! I just want to thank everyone who has followed so far!  I am thrilled to bits!!!  One thing I did not anticipate is when a follower joins without a pic it puts them at the beginning of the list.  Because of this, I have decided to add the first 26 followers b/c they literally happened at the same time, and I do not know who was first.  Bare with me folks!  From now on, please announce in the comments when you join (write your number)so that everyone gets a fair chance!  This way, if I am at work, I won't have to guess who joined first and leave anyone with bad feelings!  If you forget to claim your number in a post, then a random number will be assigned.  I will wait until all 50 followers join (for the next round)before posting your numbers.

Good luck everyone...time to announce the winner using the Random Prize Generator for round 1!  Are you ready???

AND THE WINNER IS............*DRUMROLL*...................



Congrats Laurajtaylor2010!!!  You are the big winner.  You have 72 hours to claim your prize.  If the prize is not claimed within this time, I will have to redraw.  Please send your mailing info and choice of Digital Stamp to the address in the Contact Me tab at the top of my blog page.

1 comment:

Erin said...

well done laurajtaylor2010 xxx
erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...