VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Saturday 3 March 2012

FREE DIGITAL STAMP!!! Blog Hop - Win one of my Digi Stamps!

To win one of my digital stamps of choice and other blog candy prizes, please visit http://www.justwordz.ca/ and join the blog hop!  The hop ends March 4 2012, at midnight EST - so hurry!  Find out if you're a winner on March 5th.  All you have to do is make a comment and do the hop . YES!  It's that easy!  Get all the details on Just Wordz blog!


Here is a Digi I did - coloured by Kim again,  isn't she fabulous at colouring and card making? I just love showing off her stuff!

4 comments:

Erin said...

love love love this image i was lucky enough to win it on the blog hop for just words ....
Ur drawings and images are amazing keep up the fab work xxx

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Awe thanks so much Erin! I did notice that you won!Congratulations! I am thrilled to hear you love the image. :)

Lynn's Place said...

Way cute blog hope you do really well with it all...tfs

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

great image on a lovely card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...