VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Digital Stamp Tutorials & DT Day

WOW!  I'm so excited!  This past weekend Tracy, from Tracy's Treasures, posted some of my Redonkulous Designs on You Tube and I can't tell you enough how excited and honoured I was when I saw them!  If you're reading this post Tracy, thanks so much for the plug - it means so much to me!  This most certainly helps with exposure for my artwork and I couldn't be more thrilled and grateful!  Here is Tracy's video of all of her cards she has done this year.  Enjoy and become inspired!  Also subscribe to her videos - they are fantastic!  She also does home decor projects and posted a video on a Flower Vase!!!  I'm a sucker for home decor - so I just had to watch it myself!  :)

Also, this past week, Kim from Just Wordz posted another video tutorial on You Tube on how to colour my Wedding Bliss digital stamp!!!  Once again, I am ecstatic to watch my digis come to life!  Kim sure makes you want to run out and buy those ProMarkers!  Those little tips are perfect for those tight spaces...and that blending marker, I don't know how anyone could live without!  So cool!!!  Thanks Kim, you're the best!  Check out Kim's latest tutorial on how to colour digi stamps - then subscribe to her videos and learn every step on how to colour these beautiful images using ProMarkers! 


I also wanted to thank my entire design team for going above and beyond what I expected; spreading the word about my digi stamps and my shop!  I have stumbled upon several sites and blogs recently by accident, and seen where many of you have posted and given credit to Redonkulous Designs!  Without all of you, I'd still be a little minnow in the ocean.  I have seen an increase in traffic since being a part of such a wonderful and amazing team!  I almost feel like a pike now, and can't wait to evolve into a shark!!!  From the bottom of my heart - thank you so much ladies!

Speaking of Design Team...you know what day it is don't you? Yup, it's Design Team DAY!!!  Check out what my redonkulous crafty ladies have created this week!

KIM:

SHARON:

TRACY

KATE

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great post Sheryl...we love colouring these images up and if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have anything to colour...so THANK YOU...

Shazza said...

I am honoured to be part of your team Sheryl, it is a pleasure x

Tracy said...

Wow, it was a shock to come visit you today and see my video on here, thank you so much for the shout out :)
I do watch Kim's vid's, and you are so right, I want to get some of her markers now...not sure if they would bring me up to her level though ;)
I have to agree with Kim, if it wasn't for your wonderful images we wouldn't be colouring in these adorable characters :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...