VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Redonkadoodles NEW Stamps!!!



Hi everybody,

It's been a while, but it looks like I have managed to free up some time. Time for what you ask? I think I may dip my tiny toes in the cold water and release some new digital images. You will see a few new ones up already! Many things have changed in my life since my last excursion in the crafting world. I'm not sure how permanent this will be at this time, however I sorely miss the community and the amazing crafters I have met over the years! So as I dig out my dried up markers (no joke) and dust off my crafting paper, I'm pulling myself out of hiding and I'm taking the plunge again - maybe one day have enough courage to discuss what has transpired over the years!!!  ðŸ¤— It will take some pre-planning to ramp up, but I hope I can reunite with some old friends and hopefully swim by some new ones. See you soon, out in the big blue sea. Stop in and say hello...if there is anyone even listening - Hahaha! And holy cow, what on earth is Photobucket thinking messing around with our thumbnail images and wanting hundreds of dollars? I'm done with that mess and will be removing those broken links from my blog. If anyone wants a button that actually works on your blog, please feel free to grab it from my website so you can view the latest release from your own blog! When you click on the release button it will give you a code to paste into your blog, here is the link -  New Release Blog Button - and don't worry, I'll be updating my latest release so you don't have to see that Creepy Clown on your blogs. Some people are really sensitive about that kinda stuff and I don't like to freak anyone out! But - tis the Halloween season!

If you want to purchase my new digis stamps, head on over to my website! For now, I'll leave you with some personal pieces of art. This is my first, unplanned speed painting video using my iPad Pro2, a glimpse of my personal works and artistic capabilities. Don't be fooled by how fast this video is. This was a piece that took a couple of days - HA! Some of my personal works may go up for sale...lets be real here, digital stamps sadly don't pay the bills anymore and this mama need to start hustling. So commission pieces are also something I may be planning in the future depending on interest!





Rihanna Inspired Piece! I just loved this picture and and the fashion! She's so pretty!






4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi great to have you back posting take it easy.

Cinderella said...

Hi just found out about your gorgeous digi`s but it`s a pity You can only pay with paypal account .
Love your work
Hugs Cinderella
Xx

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Hi Cinderella, you most certainly CAN use another method to pay. Just go into Pay Pal as a guest and choose your method of Payment - no Pay Pal necessary! Hope that helps! :)

The Reality TV Expert said...

You are very talented! I saw that you like reality tv and my blog is all about it. If your interested, feel free to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...