VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Fitness Digital Scrapbook Papers

What a horrible time to have my internet go down periodically all week! So frustrating!  We had Rogers (our crappy cable/internet provider) come in the other day to fix it, and as I expected, they were completely useless!   He spent a few minutes in our home and then a few hours tinkering in the cable box in the neighbour's yard.  He never came back to tell us if everything was fixed.  Well, I don't think he did a thing b/c it's still failing.  We have complained more times than I can count.  The next call will be to cancel our service.  I am praying to get through this post - HA! *how ironic, internet went down again right after I wrote that.*  Hehehe, bare with me folks!  <:0S

Anyway, I've been so super busy this week creating! Today I have digital scrapbook papers that are perfect for creating fitness journals.  The one you are seeing in this post is for a female, but there is a male version on the way, but I am not happy with it to post yet.  They are practically done though.  I also have several new digital stamps in production.  I have a female working out to go with my papers, it is in the sketch stage and I am so super excited to get her done because she is soooo cute!  I've got an an angel that is almost ready for release!  A baptismal for a boy, don't worry ladies it is almost done too - but I keep putting it off.  Shame on me for not doing this one sooner - sorry Kate.  Saw your message Hun, but hadn't the time to reply.  I should have her done this weekend.  If you need it before the weekend, let me know.  I almost have 2 completed sets of Christmas papers too, stay turned because these ones are beautiful!  My Mum had a sneak peak of these papers and she told me yesterday how beautiful they printed on Glossy Paper.  Have not tried that one yet - LOL!  Anyway, I better get these papers into the shop before my internet goes down again. *sigh*  Hope you all are having a better week than me!  Don't forget about my free digi stamp, you had better hurry b/c she is going up for regular price very soon.  :)

2 comments:

KanataNewf said...

don't get me started about Rogers. We had problems years ago and it turned out the outside cable was damaged and whenever it rained, we lost our service. They ran a "temporary" line above ground across three neighbours yards and then all the way down ours until they could bury a new one. It took over a year and MUCH prompting from me to get them to come and bury it finally. BTW - LOVE the idea of the fitness papers and stamps! Great for the workout-aholics!

Fabi said...

Love the papers, and it doesn't matter the name of the company, they always makes everybody have issues...Fabi xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...