VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Goodbye my Teamies! ='(

Ohh! It is another sad day for Redonkulous Designs! I have to say goodbye to the rest of my very talented teamies Kate, Tracy, and Sharon (visit them to view their final project).  You three are just so wonderful and talented, I am so lucky to have had you on my team.  What a wonderful team ALL 6 of you are, and I can't thank you all enough for the wonderful beginnings we shared here at Redonkulous Designs.  You were all with me when I launched my new online store on  June 23rd, 2012.  You all cheered me up through tough times in my everyday life, and celebrated with me through the good times.  You followed me through my pregnancy and the birth of my baby girl Serina. You watched me have my first ever challenge (thank you Kim, you made it happen).  And you all watched me create my first ever handmade card! Wow, now that's a lot of firsts!!!  I wholeheartedly mean it when I say I couldn't have made it this far without you all showcasing my art, bringing it to life, and being an inspiration.  There is still a long journey ahead my lovely ladies, and I am so humbled and grateful to have had you join me for this very important chapter in my life.  There is still a lot of work to get Redonkulous Designs where I would like it to be, but just be so very proud of yourselves for what it is today.  So go ahead, pat yourselves on the back - do it, don't feel silly....there you go!  ;)  Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart!

I will be taking a short break before my next search for a design team, as I so desperately want to snuggle and enjoy my babies and hubby before he returns back to work next month.  I will of course be continuing with my art, and tackling the wish lists some of my lovely fans have requested.  I have plans to start an official challenge blog, YEAH YEAH!  So stay tuned for that.....AND

.......Stay tuned for the next DT call!!!

Today I leave you with my latest creations - Hippy Trip Digital Scrapbook Papers.  They are so beautiful and vibrant and can only be purchased in my online store - not Etsy!  They go nicely with my Hippie Chick digital stamp too!  Happy crafting!

5 comments:

Kate said...

It has been such an absolute pleasure and fun experience to be a part of your 1st DT ever. I am so grateful to have been included on several of your milestones. You have fun and enjoy your family especially your new little Princess, they grow up so fast.

Hugs,
Kate

Karen said...

"Girls" it's been an absolute pleasure seeing your creations! :0)
I wish you well in all of your future endeavors..

Sheryl you go cuddle those babies and that hubby all you want! We'll all be here waiting when you're ready sweetie.

FABBY papers by the way... I adore them!

Hugs
Krafty Karen.xx

Tracy said...

I have been so honored to be part of your 1st Design Team. It has been a pleasure working with your adorable images.
Yes it is sad that today is my last day as a Design Team member, but I have had a blast!!!
Thank you to both you and Kim.
Snuggle those babies as they grow up to fast. And don't forget the little people as you make your way up ;)

Shazza said...

It has been wonderful working with your images and Kim has been a great co-ordinator. Thank you so much for the opportunity and I wish you lots of luck in the future. Enjoy your break and give those babies a hug from me x

Fabi said...

I love your designs! Can't wait for you come back full force =0)....Can't wait for the DT call, will surely apply....Fabi xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...