VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Friday 30 March 2012

Lets Welcome our 4th DT Member!!!

If your looking for the winner of the 75 followers

Lets Welcome the very talented Debs...it sounds like Debs might be a fan of The Walking Dead - like myself  & husband!  LOL!  If not, it is definitely a must see show...err...um, well in my case a must turn your head and listen kind of show - hehehe!  :)  Welcome to the team Debs, we are lucky to have you! ♥




Hi I'm Debs..I've been with my DH for almost twenty years and we have
two amazing children....I am obsessed with all things Zombie and Harry
Potter..ooh and not forgetting True Blood *team Eric all the
way!!...I've always had a passion for crafts and although i like to
try new things cards are my main focus and i just LOVE to colour
in..I've been in blogland now for around three years and find it's a
constant source of inspiration..there are so many wonderful crafters
out there and i feel very lucky to be joining such a talented team of
people :0)

If you would like to see more of Debs' work you can visit her here.

4 comments:

Debs said...

he he..love Walking Dead...never a Shane fan though :0)...can't wait for season 3 :0)..Debs x

Shazza said...

Hi Debs, I am huge HP fan too , welcome to the team x

Kimberly said...

Walking dead..i don't know about that but can't wait to see your coloured images on blogland...

Tracy said...

Congrats and welcome Debs.
I am a lover of all things zombie, the Walking Dead is my newest zombie addiction.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...