VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Baby Digi Stamp!

Up up and away!!!! My latest Digital image is finally for sale. I was at work when I started this one (on my lunch break). I finished her up on the weekend. I guess, since having my second baby on the way, you could say I have babies on the brain lately. Hehehe! In two weeks I go for my second ultrasound. We are so excited to see if the baby is a boy or a girl...if he/she will be co-operative! :) Some may ask, why are you ruining the surprise? To me, no matter when you find out the news, it will always be a surprise. I just get my surprise sooner rather than later, and I can plan for his or her arrival. With Kolby, I asked the ultrasound technician if she could please write it in a card, one my husband and I had picked out together. We decided we would open the card on a special day. It was New Years when we decided to open the card. We video taped our reactions as we read it, and we video taped our phone calls to our loved ones announcing the news - they turned out hilarious and joyful! It was totally worth it and a lot of fun! We have the memory recorded and a VERY special card for Kolby's baby book. ♥ What Should we do for this baby? Any ideas? Maybe we will Keep the news to ourselves this time -  I don't know!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm your first follower......yeah!!! Talk soon..kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...