VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Sunday 26 February 2012

WELCOME! Check out My Latest Digital Stamp - Seduction Suzie

My first blog post for my Official Redonkulous Designs Blog!  At this time my main focus is Digital Stamps for card making and Clipart for Scrapbooking.  Eventually my goal in the future is to come up with my own store website and completely leave Etsy as a secondary store, but this is pretty far into the future!  My focus right now is trying to build my store inventory and get my name out there.  Check back frequently as I do weekly updates.  Take some time to browse my collection in the tabs above, and if you like what you see, please spread the word and I would love for you to become a follower!  I also have a Facebook page, where you can get updates on what is coming down the pipe (sneak peeks) and see what others have done with my Redonkulous creations!  Leave comments as to what images you would like to see, and I will add it to my To Do List!  Or you can just say "hi" - and we can be friends!

So a few weekends ago I drew a Digital Stamp called Seduction Suzie.  I can't tell you how excited I was to finally see her coloured up by one of my favourite crafters Kim, from Just Wordz! Check Suzie out! Isn't she GORGEOUS!  I just Love this handmade greeting card!!!

Click to enlarge the photo:

BUY: Seduction Suzie - Digital Stamp

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...